The International Sculpture Symposium blog is intended to help generate a dialogue around the symposium activities. Please feel free to use this forum to discuss your thoughts and ideas to help strengthen the sculpture community!
First, please read the following Rules and Regulations for commenting on the blog.
- Please use respectful language. All posts using disruptive and disrespectful language will be deleted.
- Please respect the other users of this blog.
- Please keep your feedback and responses relevant to the topics posted.
- This is a public forum, so use your own discretion if/when posting personal information in a comment.
- We always welcome constructive feedback! If you have any ideas on how to make our blog easier to use or more relevant to your needs, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you agree to the Rules and Regulations, then you are ready to get started! Here’s how to participate:
- Below each post is a link to ‘leave a comment’. If you wish to contribute to the conversation click where it says ‘enter your comment here’ and enter your comment after entering in your name and email.
- Click ‘Submit’ and your comment will be reviewed by ISC staff and approved within 2 business days.
That’s it! Here are a few other tips on viewing and sharing blog content:
- Liking a post will add you to a list of users who like the post.
- Buttons provided at the end of each blog post let you share the post on Twitter, Facebook and via email.
- Click on the ‘Follow the this blog by email’ button to receive emails notifying you of new blog posts.
- To subscribe to RSS for posts or comments, click on the links on the right hand side of the blog. This will allow you to view ISC blog posts in your favorite RSS reader.
We look forward to reading your comments shortly! If you have any questions about participating on this blog, please leave a comment on this post.